Brunch, everyone’s favorite! It’s such a perfect meal. The time is divine, the food choices are amazing. I could write an ode to brunch – oh, how I love thee. Whenever I travel, I have to try the brunch in the place that I’m traveling to, however, I cannot lie – ATLANTA has the best brunch. #NoDebate Today, I’m dishing my favorite brunch spots in the city that I am so proud to call home!
1. Buttermilk Kitchen Buckhead-ish – I think I’ve taken just about all my friends and family here. The food is beyond amazing! My favorite is the pimento cheese and bacon omelet. I could literally eat it every day. I love this place so much but just be prepared to wait, sometimes up to two hours (face cringe!!)
2. Canoe Vinings – Whew, this place is good. This is the perfect place to come with your girls for a fancy brunch or a little 1:1 action with your beau. It’s also along the Chattahoochee River so that gives you views and food! If you go, get the French toast – you won’t regret it!
3. BeetleCat Inman Park – This is definitely an upscale, swanky kind of brunch spot but the food was delicious. The last time I visited, I got the ‘glazed chicken’ which is fried chicken in the middle of two donuts! Mouthwatering good.
4. Milk and Honey Decatur and College Park – This place summed up: the food is worth all the calories. You won’t find many calories friendly dishes here and you really wouldn’t want to. The food is so delicious that I would go every weekend if I could keep it off my waistline. My favorites from Milk and Honey are the waffles, Smooth Criminal and the biscuits. Listen, go at least once and realize how good life can be.
5. Rising Son Decatur – Rising Son is a favorite of both me and the hubby. The place is so welcoming and you feel like you’re eating at a family member’s house. We love everything on the menu – some of my favorites are the Hashed Out and the fried chicken biscuit. You really can’t go wrong with anything that you choose.
Whether you’re visiting or a local foodie, be sure to check out these brunch places and let me know what you think. You can’t go wrong with any of these!